Monday, December 8, 2014

WTF – Young Thug Admits To Having Sex With Men While In Jail….

Young Thug
 
Young Thug has been accused for months of being gay, and I have to say I’m with everybody else on this one. 

(Tren) A little after the gay rumors came about, Young Thug revealed his new boo(who is now his “girlfriend”) and the rumors died down a little. But they have since then resurfaced after an interview Young Thug did with Rolling Stone Magazine.
 
Apparently all he did was gamble, smoke, and……”f*ck” while serving time in a Georgia juvenile detention center a while back.
All MALE center that is…
 
via Rolling Stone:

Growing up, rapper (whose real name is Jeffrey Williams) was one of 11 siblings living with their parents in a housing project that was later demolished by the city.
One of his brothers is currently doing time for murder, and another was shot to death when Thug was in elementary school.
“I was in the streets at eight, nine years old,” Thug says. “I was going to school so my dad and mom would keep buying me clothes, but when I got out I did what I wanted to do – fighting, all kinds of shit.”
A few years later, after an argument over Thug’s classroom antics turned physical, he got kicked out of middle school. “I broke my teacher’s arm,” he says matter-of-factly. “Took his a** out. P**sy-a** n**a.”

 
notyouthug
 
He spent the next four years in a harsh juvenile-detention program.

“Seven in the morning to six in the afternoon,” he says. “No windows or nothing, like a real jail. Lot of punishment. I didn’t do shit there but gamble, smoke and f**k.” 
Did he just say what I THINK he said…? 
Any who, Somewhere along the way he figured out that he had an amazing skill. “Anyone can rap if you’ve got brains,” Thug says. “So I just went with it.” He released his first mixtape in 2011, and by last year, he was a major regional star.
 
I’m really taken aback by this interview…I mean, what else could he have possibly meant? This was an all male detention center. Maybe he might not be GAY….he may go both ways. Oh, and I highly doubt he meant he was sleeping around with female officers…he was young.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment