Friday, December 19, 2014

*BREAKING* Tom From MySpace Killed In Robbery (Read Details)

Tom
 
LOS ANGELES - It is being confirmed that Tom Anderson, the creator of social media website MySpace, and more popularly known as “Tom from MySpace”, has been killed in a robbery this morning.

A witness says the robber, 24 year old Marvin Westin, shot Tom after Tom refused to give up his belongings. Los Angeles Police arrived shortly and managed to capture the robber a few blocks from the crime scene. After being arrested, the robber claims he did not know he was robbing “Tom from MySpace” and how he wouldn’t have robbed Tom if he had recognized him.

“I didn’t know It was Tom from MySpace” says Westin, “I feel so bad right now, I loved Tom, I had him first on my top friend back when I used MySpace” Westin finished as he began to cry. Tom was 44 years old at the time of his death and will leave behind $60 Million dollars to his family. Westin can face up to 30 years in prison for his crimes. Tom’s funeral will be held sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment