Monday, December 8, 2014

Chris Brown Apologizes To Karrueche Tran: 'Everybody Know I Love That Girl'

Chris and Karrueche

(Shari Weiss) Chris Brown is apologizing to Karrueche Tran for blasting her on Instagram, just the latest twist in the stars’ sordid love saga. As Gossip Cop reported, the on-and-off couple called it quits yet again last week, and over the weekend, Tran blamed the split on Brown’s alleged mistreatment of her, while he accused the model of using him and cheating with Drake.

But in a new Instagram post late Sunday night, Brown said he was wrong to rip Tran so publicly and expressed his continuing love for her. “Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best. I love hard and react impulsively when I’m hurt at times. I don’t think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a n---a feel hella WACK for doing it,” wrote the singer.

He went on, “So I AM APOLOGIZING I live in a glass house and the same s--t that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl.” Brown continued, “I don’t care how my image my look to the public because I’m still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!”

Interestingly, Brown didn’t take back the Drake allegations, and Tran hasn’t responded to Brown’s latest remarks. Gossip Cop will have updates should the romance take another turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment