Friday, December 5, 2014

Webbie Claims 50 Cent Owes Him a Million Dollars Over Unpaid Gambling Debt

(TheShadeRoom) Here’s the Tea Back in June Webbie and 50 cent allegedly made a bet on the Terence Crawford and Yuriorkis Gamboa fight. The Louisiana rapper said that he had an exchange with 50 cent before the fight, but after Gamboa got knocked out, Webbie said the Queens rapper, who allegedly bet on Crawford, was nowhere to be found.

reuters-converts-50-cent-into-malaysian-ringgit-in-the-most-hilarious-currency-conversion-of-all-time
 
 
webbie

After 50 “ran” from the bet, Webbie told TMZ that he wanted 50 to pay up, he released a diss track called “What I Been Thru,” featuring Rain. In the song, Webbie raps, “You owe me a million, don’t make me come get it, I’m telling you I’m serious.” If Webbie doesn’t get his thirsty self a drink & a dream and keep it pushing! 50 cent’s accounts are about to be frozen (lawsuit) and Webbie ain’t getting 3 pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment