Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bow Wow Starts Online Fundraiser to Pay His Child Support

bow-wow-child-support

New York“Brat just got out of jail, Jermaine got his own problems and B.E.T. not returning my calls. There’s no other way.” – Said former 106 & Park host in a heart felt note on his Instagram page.

The “I’m Under 21 With a Black Card” rapper took to GoFundMe fundraiser site to get assistance from his fans to pay child support for his two year old daughter.

“I mean its not like I can ask Jermaine Dupree for a loan” Said Bow Wow about the bankrupt Atlanta music producer who jumpstarted his career.


“I gave the world some of the greatest hits in the late 90’s, It’s only right they give back to a man that supported the music industry for over a decade”

Bow Wow says he will pay all his fans back soon as his check from Cash Money CEO Birdman clears for an upcoming collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment