Monday, November 24, 2014

Erica Mena Calls Off Wedding After Bow Wow Refused to Sign Prenup


Pretty Hollywood Gossip

(NahaDaily) “His 106 money can’t even cover my Love & Hip Hop Wardrobe …let alone support my lifestyle” Said the Love & Hip Hop songstress to BET about her calling off the engagement.
Fearing her $22,000 per episode from Love & Hip Hop was in jeopardy she called off the engagement to former child star Lil Bow Wow Sunday morning.

“I’m not stupid. He been checking for me ever since I start cashing out on Love & Hip Hop and here I go thinking it was real love” Said the light skinned beauty while getting hair and make up done while shooting scenes for Love & Hip Hop New York.

No response from Bow Wow as he’s busy auditioning for the lead role in Bill Cosby’s upcoming biopic: ‘I Raped Myself’.

No comments:

Post a Comment