Friday, November 21, 2014

Bill Cosby Wife Files for Divorce Because He Never Raped Her

Pretty Hollywood Gossip


(Nah Daily) “To be honest I feel betrayed, cheated, and left out” Said Bill Cosby’s wife Camille after hearing that her husband of 40 years raped over 20 women and never once took her no and turned it into a yes; To her it was very disappointing.

Camille Cosby filed for divorce early Friday morning citing trust and deceit as her main reason for wanting to separate from her 77 year old husband.

“I thought I knew Bill. He’s never done anything for any woman that he wasn’t willing to do for me” Said Camille speaking on how he drugged, over powered and used his jello pudding fame to assault over 20 women and never once forcefully took s3x from her. “Rape me? only in my dreams”
Camille wants a fast, painless divorce and doesn’t want any of his money just a lifetime supply of Jello Pudding, because it’s delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment