Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beyoncé's Leaked Song Will Make You Want a Slurpee



(Racked) A 30-second snippet of Beyoncé's new single "7/11," one of two new songs that will appear on the platinum edition of her album BEYONCÉ, has leaked and is making the rounds on the internet. It's impossible to tell why the song is named after a convenience store chain perhaps best known for its Slurpees from the clip (sample lyrics: "I stand up with my hands up/Then I put up/My hands up/I put up/My hands up"), but some are guessing that it will be a continuation of her 7-Eleven mention in "Drunk in Love." Maybe it's about dancing in a 7-Eleven, or just how you feel after that sweet, sweet bright blue sugar hits your veins.

The song will be officially released sometime in the next week. In the meantime, here's that quick preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment